Friday, March 23

Point A (of points A through Zed)

Hi blog! Hi everyone! Welcome to The Waste Project, created by moi. This is my first official time keeping a blog (not including the angsty days of LiveJournal). Please do comment & check out the links. Also, I'm really interested in this multiple author feature. The idea of collaboration is really appealing... so think on that. If the purpose of this blog/project isn't quite clear yet, be assured that within the next week things will be coming together quickly (coupled by me rapidly re-learning code). So you shall see soon, but do ask me questions!


-sedm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, rather valuable idea

Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. In my opinion, it is an interesting question, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.

Anonymous said...

wiswjnkt [url=http://bit.ly/elancreditcard]elan credit card[/url] lbuudnuijfft